Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sorry about the break in the Kashmir story

I must apologize for the long time between segments of the Kashmir story, but we are currently in Sri Lanka (more on that later) and the upload speed for the internet is measured in bps and not high ones at that.  All my pictures of Kashmir were taken with a very high resolution camera and are 5.8 MB per picture.  Due to this, I am having trouble uploading said pictures with the story and have made the hard decision to suspend publishing the story until I can publish the pictures along with it.  I have been receiving a lot of mail on the long interval, so hang in there and I will resume publishing when I return to Delhi.

Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the next chapter. Enjoy your vacation in the sun!

    ReplyDelete